Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Some Randoms

Some things I'm loving right now:

Went for a walk the other day and saw hope in the trees! Little buds of life everywhere! I can't wait for Spring!

My boys make me so happy!
















The parking spot closest to the apartment. I really hate having to park so far away and have to haul in groceries and my little boy all the way through the parking lot.

"oh man!" from my little man :)


Not being sick (which is going to be changing very soon for me. A week after we kicked the stomach flu's butt, Paul has a cold!).


I can't wait for these:


Some projects I'm contemplating:

You may think I'm crazy, but I've begun preparing for Christmas. This year I want to give each of my family members something homemade. I have a lot of family members and projects take a lot of time. I have planned  what I will make for each person and have to complete 1-2 projects a month to be done by December. This way I can take advantage of the monthly Joann coupons, too! The thing that sort of stinks is that I won't be able to share these projects with you until after Christmas! I can share this with you though: [rubyloucover.jpg]
I am going to make a few of these for my cute little nieces! My sister is due in April so I'll have 4 pretty girls to make these dolls for. I'm really excited!

Another thing I'm super excited for is the celebration of the boys!  A few bloggers have gotten together and are making strictly boy things!  It's so refreshing to see so many little boy things being created. It seems like there are cute little girl projects everywhere, but boy stuff is hard to come by!



No comments:

Followers