Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

I didn't have much time to plan Valentine's Day this year seeing how we were sick the week before.

I woke up to a card from my boys (James picked it out...he loves Mickey). Paul had left it before he went to work at 5:30. James was a good boy and let me sleep in until 8:00 before fussing.


James and I did a little craft for Daddy. He colored a bunch of paper and I cut the little hearts. I held his hand to write the letters (which he gets a kick out of). Isn't it so cute?  Then we strung some hearts up on ribbons. He had such a blast. I let James pick out a balloon (he calls in Ribb, like ribbit).



I dipped strawberries for dessert.
Paul got out of class earlier than expected so we went and picked up some Macaroni Grill to go and brought it back home. We spent the evening watching Secretariat and even got to go on a walk.  We also introduced James to shadow puppets. He had such a blast making little animals with his fingers on the wall. He literally laughed himself to sleep :)

I can't believe it's been 4 years since Paul and I first got together. Sometimes it seems shorter, sometimes it seems we've never been apart.  We have been through a lot but we are better, stronger people for it.
I am so thankful that I get to spend the rest of forever with my sweetheart!



No comments:

Followers