This time it's not me! Woo Hoo!
I'm taking J. and going to Detroit tomorrow to help James' Grandpa C. move. He has lived at his house for 12 years so it's going to be a big move. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time.
Terrified:
of being alone with James on a plane for nearly 4 hours
of not being able to handle the luggage, the stroller, and the toddler
of freaking out because my toddler is so energetic and friendly (I sometimes wish he'd just be shy and stay by my side instead of just taking off!)
of not getting everything done in the one week that I'll be out there
of J. trying to be too clingy when I need to get things done
of messing up J.'s sleeping schedule
of failing to get J's ears to pop and dealing with screaming the whole way
of going to colder weather
of getting shot at by gangsta's
Excited:
to see Robert
to get out of Utah
that it's not me moving
to maybe get out a little bit while I'm there
for J. to meet Paul's family
I guess I have a lot of fears, but I'm sure we'll be fine and James will be my little trooper. See you in a week!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck! I hope it all goes well and that James is a little angel for you. :) And of course, that you're able to have some fun.
Post a Comment