Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Not Much to Report

I realize it's been forever since I blogged.  Sadly, as I look back on January the only thing that really happened was all of us catching a nasty cold and being holed up in the apartment due to freezing weather. I am very pleased that it's over.

UPDATE: just after I finished typing this James started throwing up. This went on for 10 hours. It was horrible to say the least. 5 loads of laundry, one blessing and  a roll of paper towels later, he's back to his old self. He even managed to scribble on every wall in the apartment while I was in the bathroom this morning. Thank goodness for washable crayons!


James is growing up so fast!  He finally got his glasses and is just so cute!  He is pretty good about wearing them. After an hour or so he'll usually need a break since they are pretty snug (they have to be that way to stay on). 

His language skills have just exploded over the past few weeks. He always has something to say and no matter what you say back to him, he'll always ask you why.



Going for a ride in his wagon.

Just lounging.


The picture above inspired us to get him this chair. He loves it!


VERY excited for dinner at In-N-Out






No comments:

Followers