![]() |
| homemade pizza. YUM! |
| I don't know how he managed this. |
![]() |
| Playing at the Park |
| New books from the library |
![]() |
| I picked up this food tray from DI for 50 cents! And yes, he will eat all this food for lunch. |
| He piled up all the bedding and pretended to sleep. |
| I love this kid |
| I picked up the wreath at DI for $1 and the flowers from Joann for under $2. I just painted it white and hot glued the flowers on. SO much cheaper than pre-made wreaths. |
| My sister and I both made one. We blew the eggs ourselves and painted twigs from her yard. I love it! |
| James just loves this peeps bunny garland made from felt. |



3 comments:
He is such a doll!! I love those little glasses...so cute! Did you use a recipe for that pizza??? It looks AMAZING!!!!
you are so crafty! i love your easter decor, so cute! and james, oh man, he is SO CUTE! you did good girl!
Your Easter decorations are so cute! I love the picture of James when he is leaning in your lap--so adorable!
Post a Comment