Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Farm Country

We took James to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point yesterday. It was so much fun. He had been last summer, but his personality and language skills have really exploded since then.

He called all horses, cows, donkeys, alpacas, ponies and other big animals "cows." And he made sure to shout it at them and let all the animals know that they were, in fact, cows.

feeling the wind on the wagon ride

"cow says 'moo!'"


there is a little kid's sized Jail house there. James didn't like being behind the bars at all. 

me and my not-so-little boy



feeding the goats

feeding the chickens
I wish that we had a family pass to Thanksgiving Point because I would be there ALL the time. We had a great time. I can't wait for when we visit the Detroit Zoo this summer. I think he's going to have a blast!

1 comment:

La Vita Bella said...

How fun! I didn't know there was this at Thanksgiving Point. I'll have to check it out this summer. James is such a little cutie!

Followers