Three weeks ago today I went in to the hospital to have baby James. What a crazy time it's been! I'm starting to feel a lot better, although I am no good on my feet for much over 20 minutes. Still, it's a lot better than a week ago! James is getting bigger every day. At his 2 week checkup he had gained over a pound and grown an inch since birth (and his head is in the 75th percentile. Still has a huge melon!). I can't seem to keep up with how much he eats. I'm told that a normal baby of his age will eat 2-3 oz per sitting, and little James here is chugging down anywhere from 4-9! He's going to be a huge kid. I've attached some pictures so you can see how much he's grown...and of course how cute he is!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment