Paul has been my strength this past week. I couldn't have married a better man. He stayed with me and saw some pretty horrifying things throughout labor (so I'm told). He was so supportive and loving during the whole 21 hours of hard labor. I saw the look of fear when I was hemorrhaging and when James wasn't doing so well. He was up when I was up. He was there for me when I had to leave my baby in the hospital to go home and every few hours he set an alarm and woke me up so that I could pump for the baby. He would have it all set up before even waking me. He drove me to the hospital multiple times a day so I could feed James. He made sure we had dinner every night and never complained once. He dealt with my constant emotional state while James was in the special care unit. I honestly couldn't ask for more. James came home on Father's day and what a great gift it was! So here's to Paul, the best husband and father of my son I could ask for.Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
Paul has been my strength this past week. I couldn't have married a better man. He stayed with me and saw some pretty horrifying things throughout labor (so I'm told). He was so supportive and loving during the whole 21 hours of hard labor. I saw the look of fear when I was hemorrhaging and when James wasn't doing so well. He was up when I was up. He was there for me when I had to leave my baby in the hospital to go home and every few hours he set an alarm and woke me up so that I could pump for the baby. He would have it all set up before even waking me. He drove me to the hospital multiple times a day so I could feed James. He made sure we had dinner every night and never complained once. He dealt with my constant emotional state while James was in the special care unit. I honestly couldn't ask for more. James came home on Father's day and what a great gift it was! So here's to Paul, the best husband and father of my son I could ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment