Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Looking Back

I'm so behind. I'm usually on top of making goals and getting Christmas put away by the FIRST of January, but not this year. This year we have a very bad cold. Very, very bad. We got home from Disneyland, I put a few loads of laundry in and then we all got a cold. So there are no goals. The Christmas lights are still twinkling, and my days mostly consist of "bungling" up James, watching cartoons and napping. The sink is full. The laundry is piling up and I think it will probably stay that way for little while more.

So I thought I'd share some accomplishments from last year, because I think we should pat ourselves on the back for the things that we DO accomplish (because let's face it, we don't always accomplish the lofty resolutions we make at the beginning of each year).

Paul 

  • got only B's or higher in all of his classes
  • has really worked hard on sprucing up his resume
  • has taken opportunities at work to learn and make new contacts


James

  • was weaned
  • sleeps in a big boy bed
  • potty trained (mostly-we still have to practice going out in public, but he's trained 100% here at home)
  • loves Nursery
  • eats more veggies


Rebecca

  • Kicked the soda habit
  • worked on family history
  • exercised more often
  • began "play school" with James


Family Goals

  • read the New Testament
  • had a lot of fun family home evenings


I think we had a pretty good year. We will eventually develop our goals for this year, the tree will be put away, the apartment will get cleaned and life will resume as normal. But not today. Tomorrow is not really looking very good either.

No comments:

Followers