We eat watermelon, berries, and salads constantly.
We get to play in the sprinklers every day.
We watch fireworks every weekend (we live right by the school, and after every Orem Owlz game fireworks go off).
The food. We eat food off of the grill almost every day of the week. Have I mentioned that my husband is a grill master extraordinaire? Because he is.
We sit on the full-shade patio, read, play in the kiddie pool, draw with sidewalk chalk, play with bubbles, then go inside to our air conditioning and Popsicles.
We can take walks at 9:00 pm and feel the heat of the day leaving the earth
I love the sunshine, the heat, and the smell of sunscreen in the morning.
I get to sport my super cute flip flops
We play outside!
I love waking up to sunshine.
We make lots of crafts to keep us occupied.
The only downside to summer is the mosquitoes. I have no love for them. They especially irritate me when they attack my gorgeous little boy and leave him looking pock-stricken.Which brings me to another thing I love about summer: Raid!



No comments:
Post a Comment